We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
How To Live in Your Purpose
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’S purpose that prevails.
If there is one thing that is definite in life is that things change. Seasons change, people change, life is forever changing.
When you are living in your purpose.
You may feel a sense of fulfillment as if this may have been the piece to the puzzle you were missing. You should your heart.
You may start to see how past life events have prepared you for where you are today or where you are headed.
You are no longer afraid to take risks and do the things that once scared you.
You are unbothered by disbelievers.
You are willing to be uncomfortable and rid yourself of bad habits as you move towards your passion and purpose.
Your purpose gives you
Things seem to fall into alignment. You are presented with the right people and opportunities that align with your purpose. Learn from these individuals and opportunities.
You are no longer playing small in the world.
You are becoming a better version of YOU.
Love is the master’s plan and you will find that this purpose is for the greater good of yourself and others. Who will you be a service too?
Tips for living in your purpose.
- Wake up with purpose. Start your day by filling your mind with motivation. Read aloud your goals, pray, read or listen to personal development.
- Be committed. Borderline obsessed. Success comes from focus and passion, which leads to purpose.
- Be Disciplined. If you have a vision, goal, passion or purpose you are trying to fulfill be disciplined. Discipline yourself with routines, plans
andgoals that align with your purpose. Don’t waste your time or have others waste your time for you.
- Protect your Purpose. Don’t tell family and friends only looking for validation, they cannot see your vision because it is not their own.
- Find a mentor or coach. Spend time learning from someone who is doing what it is that you want to do.
- Never Give UP!
If you have a strong Purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your Passion will drive you there – Roy Bennett
Our Deepest Fear
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shirking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not in some of us, it’s in everyone.
As we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others
– MARIANNE WILLIAMSON