Who we are
Our website address is: https://deniaroyster.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You must not circumvent any privacy features (e.g., an opt-out) that are part of the Service. You will comply with all applicable Google Analytics policies located at www.google.com/analytics/policies/ (or such other URL as Google may provide) as modified from time to time (the “Google Analytics Policies”).
You may participate in an integrated version of Google Analytics and certain Google advertising services (“Google Analytics Advertising Features”). If You use Google Analytics Advertising Features, You will adhere to the Google Analytics Advertising Features policy (available at support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=2611283&answer=2700409). Your access to and use of any Google advertising service is subject to the applicable terms between You and Google regarding that service.
If You use the Platform Home, Your use of the Platform Home is subject to the Platform Home Additional Terms (or as subsequently re-named) available at https://support.google.com/marketingplatform/answer/9047313 (or such other URL as Google may provide) as modified from time to time (the “Platform Home Terms”).
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. There is currently no ending date for this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
A contact method for privacy-specific concerns.
- Nature of site– This site is a blog with ever-changing content including comments, opinions, and conversations.
- Opinionated content– This blog contains my opinion and the opinion of my readers and does not reflect the opinions of any organizations that I may be affiliated with.
- Hold harmless clause– The information provided in this blog is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice, such as medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of advice. You may use the contents of this blog as informational only. For example, any health-related information should be addressed with your doctor prior to use. Any information that you receive from this blog that you use without proper consultation is at your own risk.
- I am a professional but… even though I am a professional, my blog posts are for informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as financial, health, nutritional, medical or legal advice. Always consult with one of these professionals personally before taking any kind of action.
- Reservation of Rights- I reserve the rights to change how I manage or run my blog and I may change the focus of content on my blog at any time.